Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Young voters

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets see, your little showing with elpn the other say when you acted like a complete ass to a very classy lady. </div></div>
    WTF are you talking about???
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    Although, I don't like the president-elect, I do think we, as a nation need to come together and try to mend the wounds this country has inflicted upon itself. Like it or not, he IS going to be our 44th president. The one we really need to worry about is Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the house, as many in her own party have said she is a power hungry [censored]. And I am afraid with the democrats in complete power of the government right now, there will be nothing to "check" her power. If you really think about it, she actually will have more power than the president-elect himself.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    I cant remember what exact thread it was, might have been a week ago. But you showed your ass with her..you said "aw did I hurt your feelings?" something like that. So you need to ease up with the immature BS, I take more [censored] than anyone on here and dont complain 1% of much as you do when someone takes a shot. If you can dish it out, you can take it.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cant remember what exact thread it was, might have been a week ago. But you showed your ass with her..you said "aw did I hurt your feelings?" something like that. So you need to ease up with the immature BS, I take more [censored] than anyone on here and dont complain 1% of much as you do when someone takes a shot. If you can dish it out, you can take it. </div></div>
    You get everything thats coming to you because you're a complete ass all the time on here you have 2 big fans on here. Atleast i can find common ground and usually get along with most people on here. You just can't stand he someone doesn't see something you're way that's what makes you immature
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Although, I don't like the president-elect, I do think we, as a nation need to come together and try to mend the wounds this country has inflicted upon itself. Like it or not, he IS going to be our 44th president. The one we really need to worry about is Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the house, as many in her own party have said she is a power hungry [censored]. And I am afraid with the democrats in complete power of the government right now, there will be nothing to "check" her power. If you really think about it, she actually will have more power than the president-elect himself. </div></div>
    I was just talking to my sister about Pelosi last night. I told her Obama or the Dems high numbers in the house and senate does not bother me near as much as she does. I'd prolly turn Dem. if she ever went Rep.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    I get a long with a lot more people on here than you think and have a lot more friends on here also. Do you see me talking to 722 or Counts like I do to you or some others? No, because they can give their side without name calling and can give a pretty solid argument. I dont act like a ass with them because even though they dont agree with a lot of my views, they dont call names or resort to attacks. Instead of saying "You are a dumbass", tell me why what I said was dumb. You just spout off names like some others and give nothing to back up what you say. Like I said ease up with that immature talk, you blast anyone who doesnt back Rep. or likes Obama.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get a long with a lot more people on here than you think and have a lot more friends on here also. Do you see me talking to 722 or Counts like I do to you or some others? No, because they can give their side without name calling and can give a pretty solid argument. I dont act like a ass with them because even though they dont agree with a lot of my views, they dont call names or resort to attacks. Instead of saying "You are a dumbass", tell me why what I said was dumb. You just spout off names like some others and give nothing to back up what you say. Like I said ease up with that immature talk, you blast anyone who doesnt back Rep. or likes Obama. </div></div>
    You never back up half the crap you say either you just ramble and ask rhetorical questions until the thread dies so you feel like you accomplished something and won the argument.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    Go back and look, you never, ever give one bit of info to back anything you say up. You post some thread from Fox and sit back until another makes a point or calls a name, then quote and call another name. Show me the rhetorical questions I am always asking? Just because you dont know the answer doesnt mean one doesnt exist or I didnt want one.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go back and look, you never, ever give one bit of info to back anything you say up. You post some thread from Fox and sit back until another makes a point or calls a name, then quote and call another name. Show me the rhetorical questions I am always asking? Just because you dont know the answer doesnt mean one doesnt exist or I didnt want one. </div></div>
    News is new this "Fox lies" BS you try to pull is dumb if that's the case then NBC ABC CNN MSNBC are all full of [censored] too. You're to narrow minded to have an intelligent convo. with. You believe anything and ever the Liberals say. I know what you're going to say next " You drink the Koolaid of the Bush admin." but the fact is there are afew times on here i've said i didn't agree with Bush on things but the Dems do no wrong to you
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    Back on subject:

    I will beat the youth will play a huge part in 4 more years too. Looks like the youth vote is going to be big from here on
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •